Health Information Management Leader
This Health Information Management professional has 19 years of experience and presents a very stable and progressive career. A hands-on leader with strong mentoring and staff engagement skills. This individual collaborates well with physicians and focuses on developing efficiencies. Excellent communication skills which you would expect.
Background and Accomplishments
- Up to 900 beds – Long Term Acute Care Facilities
- Zero delinquencies for seventeen years
- Cleared coding backlog of 950+ Discharged Not Final Billed accounts
- Successful transition to ICD-10-CM, provides on-going ICD-10 education
- Process Owner for Clinical Documentation Improvement Process
- Cerner, 3M and Quadramed technologies
A graduate of Alfred State College with an Associate Degree in Applied Science, Health Information Technology. This individual is RHIT certified and is a certified professional coder. Candidate has resumed studies toward a Bachelor Degree.
Candidate’s Optimal Opportunity
This individual is looking open to relocation most anywhere across the country and has ties to the Southern California area. Candidate wants to experience career growth with a STAC facility and is willing to take a step backward to accomplish this goal.
For more information about this candidate or other top Healthcare talent, click the “Contact Me” button below.